What is the Oxford Half?
• An annual closed-road, UK Athletics affiliated half marathon through Oxford city centre.
• Over 10,000 runners take part each year.
• Now in its ninth year, due to the race’s popularity a ballot was introduced for general entries in 2019.
Why become a Charity Partner?
• Low initial outlay - only £50 + VAT per charity place.
• Excellent ROI; in 2018 the average amount raised per person was £340*.
• Use this event to market to new supporters and build your database.
• When your supporters cross the finish line, they get an exclusive tech tee, medal & FREE race photos.
• Late runner registration deadline; you can recruit and replace drop-out runners up until 4 October 2019.
How can I become a Charity Partner?
• Any charity can become a Partner by purchasing places in the race.
• Charity places are £50 + VAT per place.
• Minimum purchase of 5 places.